What we accept
- Sponsored posts
- Guest posts
Guidelines for Guest & Sponsored Posts
- Unique Content: The content must be original and not duplicated anywhere else. It must keep the readers engaged positively.
- Unique Topic: Write on a topic that isn’t covered much online. People love reading about new things.
- 1000+ words: The content must be at least 1000 words with proper formatting, spacing, and structuring. Make headings and quote relevant facts to increase the reader’s interest.
- 2 Relevant Images: Add at least 2 relevant copyright-free images and place them in relevant places in your article.
- Plagiarism Free/Copyscape Pass: The content must be plagiarism-free and Copyscape pass.
- Well Researched: Research the topic thoroughly before you write. Use discussion forums, user accounts, and firsthand information to add value to your content.
Hi. I am Andy Nevers, the proud founder of Green Body Brand (GBB). I became a vegan a few years ago and have since worked to make this world a better and healthier place. GBB is working to reduce animal cruelty and carbon footprint. It aims to help new vegans stay committed to veganism.
GBB is working on vegan and non-vegan foods, recipes, cooking, kitchen and other food related daily-use items that a vegan or anyone who hates animal cruelty would think before using.
If you are passionate about veganism and reducing animal cruelty, we can help you reach a bigger audience. You can reach me at my email [email protected] to discuss different ways in which we can collaborate.